We convert your ideas into perfect HTML / XHTML and CSS
And YES, it’s valid, compliant, seo optimised, the works! We do Blog and CMS templates too (including Blogger, Hot Property CMS and WordPress). All projects include free 14-day post-delivery support. Strict Non-Disclosure Policy.
Here’s what we do
- Convert PSD to HTML / XHTML and CSS
- Convert our designs to high quality, cross-browser compatible, valid XHTML / CSS markup.
- We’ll give you PSD files for 5 pages and we require high-quality, cross-browser compatible W3C Valid XHTML / CSS markup.
- High level W3C Valid table-less XHTML 1.0 Strict with SEO Semantic Coding, Complete Presentational Separation and Load Speed Optimization.
Compatible with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and others.
- Design: Flexible width layout to be resized based on browser width.
- Horizontal Alignment: Center
- Vertical Alignment: Top
- Footer at Bottom: The footer area will always be placed at the bottom of the browser, even if there is little content.
- Compatibility & Accessibility options: Markup to be compatible with Internet Explorer 6. Internet Explorer 7+ compatibility should included by default.
- Dreamweaver Compatibility: Allow your markup to be editable in Dreamweaver.
- WAI 2.0 / Section 508: Ensuring that users with disabilities can access the information presented on the web page.
- Microformats: This approach is intended to bridge the gap between markup tags and the actual information they contain. Allows anyone to make the information published easily sharable and searchable.
- Implement Rollovers: Add dynamic rollovers for links or menu elements
- Non-web Fonts: There are non-web fonts in the design and we prefer to keep the text editable maintaining the original look without using images, using Cufon or Sifr
- Preferred coding type: W3C Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Commented Markup: Mark the structural blocks in the markup and allow us to have the ability to edit it.
- SEO Semantic Coding, Complete Presentational Separation: Implement the coding that uses SEO-valued tags to underline the most important parts of the content (H1, H2, etc.). Emphasizes content positioning techniques, moving the most important parts of content to the top of the page code. This improves page readability for search engines as well as various browsers with disabled or limited CSS.
- Implement SSI Templates: Helps to maintain code. The code will be divided into several logical parts (files): navigation, content, header, footer, and more. These parts will be included in the main file using SSI.
- Commented CSS version: Css3.0+ allows using less images and creating simple html structure, which increases the load speed and makes html even more semantic.