Landlords can search for tenants and tenants can search for property with a Google Maps style user interface design, powerful filters and overlays. Kent property web designers created the smart way to find a tenant, a flat or house to rent.
When our client approached us to redesign TSWTR for an upcoming, significant version 3.0, they wanted more than a pretty new theme. The entire user experience was up for review too!
TheSmartWayToRent.com follows best GUI practices; taking the property listings from private landlords and niche lettting agents and puts them all on a big Google map. Simple!
Check out some of these amazing highlights:
- Easy to use GUI integrates in system’s context menu
- Powerful filters to quickly narrow down results to just the ones that match what you’re looking for.
- Mobile friendly and Facebook integrated for out-and-about flat/ house hunting.
- Neighborhood, and commute overlays help tenants decide what area to live in.
- Social sharing and email alerts when a new listing matches a landlords/ tenants search criteria.
- No account required, you can get started right away!
- Runs in all popular web browsers
- Many More features are waiting to be added!
- Follow us on Twitter or sign-up to our newsletters for latest news
What people are saying“Only bad thing about this is it makes me realize all the time I’ve wasted clicking back and forth between windows trying to find a place to live. Seriously best time saving idea ever. The search filters, social sharing tools and Google Maps GUI with street mapping built in make tenant search and house hunting easy”.
Website in pre production: Release Date Summer 2012
- Web portal design concept and portal development
- GUI user interface design
- Corporate rebranding and visual identity
- Search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Back-office database integration
- Content syndication
- Managed cloud hosting and technical support
- PR and consultancy